Monday, September 17, 2012

Project 01 Week Three

After last week, I decided to go with my Space Cowboys and Aliens idea. I changed up the composition so that the camera was at a slightly lower angle and placed the figures in slightly different spots. I also decided to go ahead and make the two front characters have much more dynamic poses. I think I'm going to stick with my color scheme from last week, however.








I have also decided to switch up the style for this one. I love lighting (it's what I want to do) so I decided I will go ahead and just paint the composition with natural lighting techniques as apposed to the graphic style from before. Here is an example of the style I plan on using. The image is a piece of unrelated concept art I painted for a film I'm directing.


No comments:

Post a Comment